Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Someone please define for me ';false doctrines';?

And....... whats more.. what makes a 'true' doctrine?Someone please define for me ';false doctrines';?
1. Anything that looks to the future for salvation.


2. Anything that works in the here and now and is life affirming.Someone please define for me ';false doctrines';?
Thank you. : )

Report Abuse



fables


old wives tales


superstitions


fairy tales


words spoken by false prophets from their imagination


words of devils spoken to false prophets that believe it is the spirit of God


extraterrestrial voices


fallen angels voices


voice to skull technology


(nick begich and Obercrom files legends)


mind control post hypnotic suggestions


different philosophies of men





these all make up but do not include the whole list of false doctrines





true doctrines come from lips of God and from the lips of jesus. if Jesus sends an angel, then the angels words are message of God


if God or jesus sends a true prophet than that doctrine and prophecy are true.


if a man has the gift of prophecy and he discerns correctly the interpretation thereof, it can be considered true doctrine but if it becomes canon that is a different matter and not always the case in a world led by satan.
A doctrine is simply something being taught, or a teaching.





An example would be, in Christianity, pretty much anything that goes about what God and the Bible have to say.





As you may have noticed, what are true and false are based off of your own beliefs.
The following would be true doctrinal references and anything false would be opposite of what is false !!!





Jesus' 2 commandments were:





1: Love the Lord your God with all of your heart, soul, and mind.


2: Love your neighbor as yourself.





Now think of the 10 commandments.





If you love God with all of your heart, soul, and mind:


1: You will not have other gods before Him.


2: You won't make or worship false idols.


3: You won't use His name in vain


4: and you will observe the Sabbath day in memory of God's creation of the world.





If you love your neighbor as yourself:


5: You will honor your parents


6: You will not murder another person


7: You will not commit adultery


8: You will not steal from them


9: You will not lie to or about them


10: You will not covet their property.








John 10:25 Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me.


John 10:26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.


John 10:27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:


John 10:28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.


John 10:29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.


John 10:30 I and my Father are one.


John 10:31 Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him.


John 10:32 Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me?


John 10:33 The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makes thyself God





Jesus claimed to be God - John 8:24; 8:56-59 (see Exodus 3:14); John 10:30-33


Jesus is called God - John 1:1,14; 20:28; Col. 2:9; Titus 2:13; Heb. 1:8


Jesus is the image of the invisible God - Heb. 1:3


Jesus abides forever - Heb. 7:24


Jesus created all things - John 1:1-3; Col. 1:15-17


Jesus is before all things - John 1:1-3; Col. 1:17;


Jesus is eternal - John 1:1,14; 8:58; Micah 5:1-2


Jesus is honored the same as the Father - John 5:23


Jesus is prayed to - Acts 7:55-60; 1 Cor. 1:2 with Psalm 116:41; (John 14:14)


Jesus is worshipped - Matt. 2:2,11; 14:33; John 9:35-38; Heb. 1:6


Jesus is omnipresent - Matt. 18:20; 28:20


Jesus is with us always - Matt. 28:20


Jesus is our only mediator between God and ourselves - 1 Tim. 2:5


Jesus is the guarantee of a better covenant - Heb. 7:22; 8:6


Jesus said, ';I AM the Bread of Life'; - John 6:35,41,48,51


Jesus said, ';I AM the Door'; - John 10:7,9


Jesus said, ';I AM the Good Shepherd'; - John 10:11,14


Jesus said, ';I AM the Way the Truth and The Life'; - John 14:6


Jesus said, ';I AM the Light of the world'; - John 8:12; 9:5; 12:46; Luke 2:32


Jesus said, ';I AM the True Vine'; - John 15:1,5


Jesus said, ';I AM the Resurrection and the Life'; - John 11:25


Jesus said, ';I AM the First and the Last'; - Rev. 1:17; 2:8; 22:13


Jesus always lives to make intercession for us - Heb. 7:25


Jesus cleanses from sin - 1 John 1:9


Jesus cleanses us from our sins by His blood - Rev. 1:5; Rom. 5:9


Jesus forgives sins - Matt. 9:1-7; Luke 5:20; 7:48


Jesus saves forever - Matt. 18:11; John 10:28; Heb. 7:25
They're all false but the doubly false ones include things that aren't actually in the bible, such as ';The Rapture'; and ';The Trinity';.
Anything that is not in the Bible. Like ';hold on to God's unchanging hands'; this is NOT scriptural.





And having done all, to stand. Ephesians 6:13
A false doctrines is one that is false and a true doctrine is one that is true..does this help. Accept jesus and lie he is our only hope.











God loves you......God bless
true doctrine is a lesson and teaching straight out of the Bible which is the infallible word of GOD
A 'false doctrine' is anything your particular brand of dogma disagrees with.
Anything that is added or taken away from Gods word the Bible or preaches another is false
Anything in the buy-bull is a false doctrine. False doctrine: anything not true.
They are all false doctrines.
False doctrines do no align with the Word of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment