Sunday, February 7, 2010

What are some of the Doctrinal issues of Psalm 73 and some false doctrines that have come from this Psalm?

I am interested in learning about some issues in doctrine that people have with Psalm 73 and some false doctrines that come from this chapter. I would greatly appreciate it. ThanksWhat are some of the Doctrinal issues of Psalm 73 and some false doctrines that have come from this Psalm?
this psalm is telling us the origen of battle star gallactica, where the crew members are in space and how they came to be. the psalmist was very much into their teachings and so he wrote this psalm to tell us about it.What are some of the Doctrinal issues of Psalm 73 and some false doctrines that have come from this Psalm?
When the wicked came against me


To eat up my flesh,


My enemies and foes,


They stumbled and fell.


Though an army may encamp against me,


My heart shall not fear;

No comments:

Post a Comment