Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Atheists, pagans, etc. etc.: Has a Christian ever accused you of following false doctrines like....?

the Necronomicon ex Mortis?


Yes, I've actually heard that and yes, I laughed so hard I dang near ruptured myself.Atheists, pagans, etc. etc.: Has a Christian ever accused you of following false doctrines like....?
ROTFL, um no not that extreme. But if they are ugly about it I usually point out that they are following it as well since Jesus didn't fulfill the prophesy and they are committing blasphemy by worshiping a human.


I usually get a very nice firework show for that one...Atheists, pagans, etc. etc.: Has a Christian ever accused you of following false doctrines like....?
Kinda funny seeing as how the whole point of atheism is the lack of doctrine.
I've been called a Satanist more than once.





Aggravating.
I've been accused of following the false doctrine of ';evolutionism,'; if that counts.
Yes, nearly all the time.
I wouldn't know what it was...so I'd say 'What?'
Nope, why would they accuse an atheist of following any doctrines?
I was going to say ... I think I have heard it all


but I probably havent lol





yes for a while there I was in league with Satan , one of his evil minions ... even his wife at one point and had given birth to his evil spawn





although it upset me at first ( when i was a big soft for R%26amp;S ) ... it just got boring after a while
yeah(im augnostic) but like any other broad group of ppl there good christans and there bad ones
no but it sounds nutty enough for them
No, but I have been accused of following the false doctrines of Darwin.
a few times....I just turn it around on them and ask them to prove the existence of their god WITHOUT referring to the bible......haven't had anyone able to do that yet
I get all kinds. lol Ever have a preacher back away from you screaming, don't touch me! lmao
It was really no problem. I just flipped open my Maggus and found something nice for them and xPoof, problem solved.





People think they're bad with their guns and stuff nowadays but what do you use against something that comes in your sleep and destroys your mind ... or worse.





Back in my old ';boyhood'; town people knew to be nice to me and then I would be nice to them.





It's just like the people who say ';Are you crazy?'; And you say ';Why yes ... anything I can do to prove it to you?'; And then I give him a stare and make sure that my eyes are glowing red and they never ask THAT question again?





Silly humans.





%26lt;|;-)~


Peace y'all
No, not that one.





I wonder what it is.
not for me :P
better not say it in my face, and nope never in my face but if they do idk wat gonna happen to them
be careful there, laugh to much and youll kill yourself it seems.
  • acne scar
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment