Monday, February 8, 2010

Frodo Baggins's Hair Colour. Dark Brown, Light Brown, Red, is it Heresy and False Doctrine, what is truth?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/;_ylt=鈥?/a>





I ask a respectful question, what colour is Frodo Baggins's Hair. I get discrepensies on answers. WHYFrodo Baggins's Hair Colour. Dark Brown, Light Brown, Red, is it Heresy and False Doctrine, what is truth?
gee wiz... how can so many intelligent , credable people not have the same correct answer? hmmm.. why all the confusion? i kinda wonder how many stories out there could have gotten a little foggy through interpretation..hmmm....me must think! HA--HA!Frodo Baggins's Hair Colour. Dark Brown, Light Brown, Red, is it Heresy and False Doctrine, what is truth?
Because I read those boring books 20 years ago and I don't remember. Most people are basing their opinions on whatshisface from the movie.
because the only truth is in the bible? Uhhh... well, that's what I heard..
color blind people. My answer is the correct one, to be sure.
I can never get past the first page of any Tolkein. Sorry, no help here.





edit: why is grandma susie being mean?
What difference does it make. Are you a hair color racist?
foolish, and you can't spell either.
God gave us bad vision!
Because books of fantasy are just that.


The Lord of the Rings is no more a book of science and history than the bible is.


Simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment