Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Do you believe Obama has lied to the United States of America, with false altruism or militaristic doctrines?

The only time ANY politician is not lying is when their mouths are closedDo you believe Obama has lied to the United States of America, with false altruism or militaristic doctrines?
I'm not sure. I have trouble getting past the generalities to find any substance. I guess I'm just not smart enough to interpret all that vagueness into a real statement. Every time I do, I hear I misunderstood.Do you believe Obama has lied to the United States of America, with false altruism or militaristic doctrines?
He lies when he opens his mouth which is often. His speechwriter is much more moderate than he is and therefore all his speeches are lies.
Of course NOT, he has lied about EVERYTHING.
Since both your claims are false, no.
Politicians lie. That's what their corporate handlers pay them for.
  • acne scar
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment