Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Dear 7th Day Adventist. I have a question just for you. Can you Kindly tell explian to me your False doctrines?

You all say that Micheal the Archangel and Jesus Christ are one in the same? Please look up Rev. 12:7 %26amp; Jude 9 for the real truth. Micheal took Lucifers Place as head Angel when God threw out Satan from heaven. The Bible is plain on False teachers and False Prophets so please restudy. I may not be perfect either but I will look it up for myself 2 Tim 2:15. Have a Blessed DayDear 7th Day Adventist. I have a question just for you. Can you Kindly tell explian to me your False doctrines?
Sad to say 'they' are in yet another Cult and still stick with the old testament on top of that.Dear 7th Day Adventist. I have a question just for you. Can you Kindly tell explian to me your False doctrines?
You are confused. That is the Jehovah's witnesses which believe that lie. Seventh Day Adventists believe in the Deity of Christ, and the other key doctrines of the Christian faith. They tend to be legalistic about some things, such as Sabbath worship, but they are a part of the true church.
you are thinking of JW
Um, I don't think it's false to them.
  • acne scar
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment