Monday, February 8, 2010

Yo, Catholics/Christians, What is your favorite false doctrine of other religions to hate?

You know, like for example Seven Day Adventists and their whole thing about the Sabbath? They back it with scripture. I don't buy it personally. I know I';m free in Christ to worship any day any time and that the Sabbath was meant as a day of rest and represents the rest from religious works, which we have now in Christ. He is our rest. But don't hate the SDA's just hate the doctrine that keeps them bound to the law.


And what about the JW's? Jehovah is separate from Jesus? I have some scriptures concerning not bowing to Jesus and how he reacted to it, which flies in the face of their doctrine. But I have friendly conversations with one of them; we work together. I don't hate him.


I hate the doctrine, which he has bought in to.


I wonder what Peter or Paul did when they got their hands on false prophets?


So, What's your favorite doctrine to hate? Or do you accept all beliefs and smile as those who believe them go merrily on their way to where you are convinced they are going?


Don't hate people! Hate what you think keeps them bound.





Yo, Catholics/Christians, What is your favorite false doctrine of other religions to hate?
I am baptist myself and the whole baby baptism gets on my nerve, especially because my wife had our daughter done that way behind my back. According to the rules and standards of the Catholic Church, she had to have my consent so for all intents and purposes they might as just have well sprinkled her with goats blood for all the good it did her.Yo, Catholics/Christians, What is your favorite false doctrine of other religions to hate?
I'm going with ';faith alone,'; which isn't even taught in the Bible. In fact, the only place ';faith alone'; is mentioned is to reject it (James 2:24: ';You see that a person is justified by what he does and not by faith alone';).





The trouble with ';faith alone'; is that Christianity becomes something you only do in your head. You don't have to bother with all those overt actions Jesus taught: Baptism, charitable work, moral virtue, and enduring to the end.





Cheers,


Bruce
I do not hate other religions either.





The law of the LORD is perfect, refreshing the soul. The decree of the LORD is trustworthy, giving wisdom to the simple.





The precepts of the LORD are right, rejoicing the heart. The command of the LORD is clear, enlightening the eye.


Psalm 19
I don't hate the doctrines of other religions. People who belong to other religions should be free to follow their religious doctrines, as long as their doctrines don't also infringe on the rights of others to do the same.
Church teaching calls you to respect and do good to others, both those close to you and strangers. This way, you yourself become the love-filled people God wants you to be. I respect other Religions, do you?
I do not hate other Religions or denominations I may not agree with their theology but that is THEIR Spiritual path and theology to God, Their beliefs and religion. It is not Christian to hate either!.
People who eat pork, mustard and/or apple crumble. Those silly fools don't know what's in store for them in the burning pits of hell!
MULTIPLE GOD THEORY
I may be odd, but I don't hate any other religions.
I don't waste time and energy hating something I know to be false. I move on.
Baptist, that gifts of th espirit are dead,t hey back it up with cor. 13:10, they don;t heal or prophecy or talk in tongues,


LDS version of baptisms for the dead again cor. 15:25. and also that adam and eve had no blood before they ate the fruit.





2. The Atonement


Russell M. Nelson





Scripture teaches that “Adam fell that men might be; and men are, that they might have joy.” 7 The Fall of Adam (and Eve) constituted the mortal creation and brought about the required changes in their bodies, including the circulation of blood and other modifications as well. 8 They were now able to have children. They could again function without blood, just as Adam’s and Eve’s did in their paradisiacal form.





Gospel Library %26gt; Magazines %26gt; Ensign %26gt; November 1996


lots of other LDS teachings but I don;t have space.



I hate no one, I feel sorry for them. And as far as those Jehovah's Witnesses, I am one. And I find that my life is most full filled and very happy. I love it. And by the way, the guy you work with. Have you ever found a more hard working person? or one that is honest? I bet he pays his taxes too. If you lost all your money, and he found it, I bet you'd get every last dime back. Oh and please, tell him he has a Sister in Florida, that says, Hello.





Have a good one.
I hate any false doctrine that gives man the glory for their Salvation rather than giving Jesus Christ the glory.





(Eph 2:7-9) ';That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus. For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.';





BTW: I don't hate people. I hate the lies that destroy people.
well since i work very hard to keep hatred out of my heart -- i would dhave to say - none. do some sadden me - yes. do i want to often cry or scream - sure. when i hear people blatanty or just ignorantly state a falshood about another person/denomination/ethnic group - that sends my blood boiling and my heart into fits.





when God comes again we will not know the time or the place. It will happen - period. If we are told to stop we will do so. If we are told to walk toward the sound of God's voice - we will do so. do you think all will have stopped and thus be walking in the exact same direction -- nope. do you think all will be walking on their own two feet - not necessarily - some are amputee's or parapalegics or invalid....


God puts us on a path -- they are not always the same path and yet, we are to get to the same destination.
Tom-MAY-to, to- MAH-to
i have 2 that just top my list


1 eternal hellfire and brimstone...if you won't come to church of your own free will i'll scare the hell out of you then you will come oh yeah don't forget your wallet 10% should do nicely. what a bunch of crap. I (God) am a CONSUMING fire. also I (God) will consume you with fire from within. i guess those verses don't count because they don't fit the fly away boys. and what about eze 12 6:7 i am against those who teach my children to fly just so you can reap their souls like fowl from the air


2 the rapture..... don't worry bout revelation you don't need to understand it you wont be here. your gonna fly away. see this verse 2 in the field and one was taken. that is you. well they are correct there. the first one taken is by the anti Christ. stay in the field plowing deep and planting seeds that is what God wants

No comments:

Post a Comment